Last night his flight was scheduled at 6:00pm, but due to tornadoes, baseball sized hail, and wussy pilots, the plane didn’t wheels-down till after 10:00. Maybe closer to 11:00pm. In any event, this is the second time Brian has been terribly delayed this year, and thus I have speculated that he is somehow part of the Sosland curse. It was good to see him, he is refereshingly well-informed. In this picture he regails us with stories of Cargill and Demand Inelasticity. In the background you can see a couple of old women cursing at each other. Sadly, that argument devolved into fisticuffs.
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Xi Jinping to gain more power as China Communist congress ends
- Fox News: Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly clash over sex claims
- Why does the US have so many child brides?
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Iraq rebuffs Tillerson call to disband Iran-backed militias
- Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to win Fifa best male player award
- Russian radio presenter Felgengauer stabbed in neck
- Paris accord: US and Syria alone as Nicaragua signs
- George Clooney and Matt Damon speak out over Harvey Weinstein