Last night his flight was scheduled at 6:00pm, but due to tornadoes, baseball sized hail, and wussy pilots, the plane didn’t wheels-down till after 10:00. Maybe closer to 11:00pm. In any event, this is the second time Brian has been terribly delayed this year, and thus I have speculated that he is somehow part of the Sosland curse. It was good to see him, he is refereshingly well-informed. In this picture he regails us with stories of Cargill and Demand Inelasticity. In the background you can see a couple of old women cursing at each other. Sadly, that argument devolved into fisticuffs.
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Jacinda Ardern: New Zealand PM reveals she is pregnant
- Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick a billionaire after $8bn investment deal
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Fishermen escape crash by split-second
- US government shutdown: House backs funding bill and sends it to Senate
- Deadly storm Friederike causes Dutch and German transport chaos
- 'Shaking' Malaysia Airlines flight turns back to Australia
- Pope Francis arrives in crisis-hit Peru