Last night his flight was scheduled at 6:00pm, but due to tornadoes, baseball sized hail, and wussy pilots, the plane didn’t wheels-down till after 10:00. Maybe closer to 11:00pm. In any event, this is the second time Brian has been terribly delayed this year, and thus I have speculated that he is somehow part of the Sosland curse. It was good to see him, he is refereshingly well-informed. In this picture he regails us with stories of Cargill and Demand Inelasticity. In the background you can see a couple of old women cursing at each other. Sadly, that argument devolved into fisticuffs.
- Ethiopia: Dozens hurt in grenade attack at pro-PM rally
- Saudi Arabia's ban on women driving ban to end
- 'Double eagle' celebration provokes Serbs
- Migrant father describes moment his daughter was taken away
- Marine plastic: Hundreds of fragments in dead seabirds
- Pantera drummer Vinnie Paul dies aged 54
- US military plans migrant tent camps amid Trump crackdown
- Trump says North Korea still 'extraordinary threat'
- Brexit: March planned as Fox says PM not bluffing on no deal
- North Korean propaganda changes its tune