Last night his flight was scheduled at 6:00pm, but due to tornadoes, baseball sized hail, and wussy pilots, the plane didn’t wheels-down till after 10:00. Maybe closer to 11:00pm. In any event, this is the second time Brian has been terribly delayed this year, and thus I have speculated that he is somehow part of the Sosland curse. It was good to see him, he is refereshingly well-informed. In this picture he regails us with stories of Cargill and Demand Inelasticity. In the background you can see a couple of old women cursing at each other. Sadly, that argument devolved into fisticuffs.
- Trump savages 'very weak' Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Israel removes flashpoint metal detectors at Jerusalem holy site
- Corsica fires threaten homes in Biguglia
- Switzerland chainsaw attack: Manhunt becomes international
- Time, not material goods, 'raises happiness'
- Trump boy scout Jamboree speech angers parents
- Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death
- Google SOS Alerts added to search results and maps
- Justin Bieber apologises after cancelling rest of Purpose World Tour
- Musk and Zuckerberg clash over future of AI