I am 25 and writing this from Colorado. However, I am soon to be a law student. While this is exciting, it is also paired with a necessary forfeiture of my time. Therefore, I am resolved to post semi-regular updates for family and friends so that I can shirk the mantle and reputation of shirking my responsibility to keep in regular contact with all the important people in my life. Another way of saying this is that I am guilt-ridden every time I get a “Sam???! Are you alive??!” email from my grandmother. Although, I suppose its a better email than asking if I am dead, but only marginally.
- Trump says 'substantial chance' summit with Kim may be delayed
- Zuckerberg apologises to European Parliament for 'harm'
- F-35 stealth fighter sees first combat, in Israeli operation
- Bodycam shows moment police arrived at Trump resort shooting
- New York parents sue 30-year-old son who refuses to move out
- Danish minister Stojberg provokes Ramadan row
- Harry and Meghan attend first royal event since wedding
- Kendrick Lamar stops white fan using N-word on stage at concert
- Myanmar Rohingya militants massacred Hindus, says Amnesty
- Israel complains over Dutch TV Eurovision parody