I am 25 and writing this from Colorado. However, I am soon to be a law student. While this is exciting, it is also paired with a necessary forfeiture of my time. Therefore, I am resolved to post semi-regular updates for family and friends so that I can shirk the mantle and reputation of shirking my responsibility to keep in regular contact with all the important people in my life. Another way of saying this is that I am guilt-ridden every time I get a “Sam???! Are you alive??!” email from my grandmother. Although, I suppose its a better email than asking if I am dead, but only marginally.
- Brexit: EU citizens offered 'UK settled status' by PM May
- Trump: I did not record ex-FBI chief James Comey
- Raqqa: The desperate fight for Islamic State group's ‘capital’
- US man 'gave top-secret information' to Chinese agent
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- Republican senators' revolt puts health bill in jeopardy
- Indian teen celebrates as Nasa sends satellite to space
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Bill Cosby plans 'sexual assault education' speaking tour