I am 25 and writing this from Colorado. However, I am soon to be a law student. While this is exciting, it is also paired with a necessary forfeiture of my time. Therefore, I am resolved to post semi-regular updates for family and friends so that I can shirk the mantle and reputation of shirking my responsibility to keep in regular contact with all the important people in my life. Another way of saying this is that I am guilt-ridden every time I get a “Sam???! Are you alive??!” email from my grandmother. Although, I suppose its a better email than asking if I am dead, but only marginally.
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Jacinda Ardern: New Zealand PM reveals she is pregnant
- Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick a billionaire after $8bn investment deal
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Fishermen escape crash by split-second
- US government shutdown: House backs funding bill and sends it to Senate
- Deadly storm Friederike causes Dutch and German transport chaos
- 'Shaking' Malaysia Airlines flight turns back to Australia
- Pope Francis arrives in crisis-hit Peru