I am 25 and writing this from Colorado. However, I am soon to be a law student. While this is exciting, it is also paired with a necessary forfeiture of my time. Therefore, I am resolved to post semi-regular updates for family and friends so that I can shirk the mantle and reputation of shirking my responsibility to keep in regular contact with all the important people in my life. Another way of saying this is that I am guilt-ridden every time I get a “Sam???! Are you alive??!” email from my grandmother. Although, I suppose its a better email than asking if I am dead, but only marginally.
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Xi Jinping to gain more power as China Communist congress ends
- Fox News: Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly clash over sex claims
- Why does the US have so many child brides?
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Iraq rebuffs Tillerson call to disband Iran-backed militias
- Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to win Fifa best male player award
- Russian radio presenter Felgengauer stabbed in neck
- Paris accord: US and Syria alone as Nicaragua signs
- George Clooney and Matt Damon speak out over Harvey Weinstein