If you really listen, I mean REALLY LISTEN to the tone when your corporate superiors, or inferiors, start jargonating all this bizspeak at each other, you may just hear the reason that these ordinary words have been so grossly transmutated into needless and meaningless bizspeak. The tone is one of false or prefabricated enthusiasm and, like a Rorschach inkblot test, it is up to each individual to try and tease out the meaning of this tone for his or herself.
- Trump says 'substantial chance' summit with Kim may be delayed
- Zuckerberg apologises to European Parliament for 'harm'
- F-35 stealth fighter sees first combat, in Israeli operation
- Bodycam shows moment police arrived at Trump resort shooting
- New York parents sue 30-year-old son who refuses to move out
- Danish minister Stojberg provokes Ramadan row
- Harry and Meghan attend first royal event since wedding
- Kendrick Lamar stops white fan using N-word on stage at concert
- Myanmar Rohingya militants massacred Hindus, says Amnesty
- Israel complains over Dutch TV Eurovision parody