If you really listen, I mean REALLY LISTEN to the tone when your corporate superiors, or inferiors, start jargonating all this bizspeak at each other, you may just hear the reason that these ordinary words have been so grossly transmutated into needless and meaningless bizspeak. The tone is one of false or prefabricated enthusiasm and, like a Rorschach inkblot test, it is up to each individual to try and tease out the meaning of this tone for his or herself.
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Xi Jinping to gain more power as China Communist congress ends
- Fox News: Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly clash over sex claims
- Why does the US have so many child brides?
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Iraq rebuffs Tillerson call to disband Iran-backed militias
- Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to win Fifa best male player award
- Russian radio presenter Felgengauer stabbed in neck
- Paris accord: US and Syria alone as Nicaragua signs
- George Clooney and Matt Damon speak out over Harvey Weinstein