If you really listen, I mean REALLY LISTEN to the tone when your corporate superiors, or inferiors, start jargonating all this bizspeak at each other, you may just hear the reason that these ordinary words have been so grossly transmutated into needless and meaningless bizspeak. The tone is one of false or prefabricated enthusiasm and, like a Rorschach inkblot test, it is up to each individual to try and tease out the meaning of this tone for his or herself.
- Brexit: EU citizens offered 'UK settled status' by PM May
- Trump: I did not record ex-FBI chief James Comey
- Raqqa: The desperate fight for Islamic State group's ‘capital’
- US man 'gave top-secret information' to Chinese agent
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- Republican senators' revolt puts health bill in jeopardy
- Indian teen celebrates as Nasa sends satellite to space
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Bill Cosby plans 'sexual assault education' speaking tour