Law Review is the law school version of yearbook; it’s where all the cool kids end up. Since I was only able to be an editor of my high school newspaper, being cool is a hugely motivating factor for me. I’ll do almost anything to be cool or just look cool. I’ll smoke cigarettes in the bathroom, I’ll jump off very high things, I’ll steal tootsie rolls from the gas station, and I’ll harass and beat up people smaller than me (but usually only to impress a girl).
- Trump says 'substantial chance' summit with Kim may be delayed
- Zuckerberg apologises to European Parliament for 'harm'
- F-35 stealth fighter sees first combat, in Israeli operation
- Bodycam shows moment police arrived at Trump resort shooting
- New York parents sue 30-year-old son who refuses to move out
- Danish minister Stojberg provokes Ramadan row
- Harry and Meghan attend first royal event since wedding
- Kendrick Lamar stops white fan using N-word on stage at concert
- Myanmar Rohingya militants massacred Hindus, says Amnesty
- Israel complains over Dutch TV Eurovision parody