So if the industrial corridor of Jersey is really a toxic paradise, then Rutgers is definitely the oasis. You would expect an urban campus to be just a couple three story buildings that look like all the other buildings in the area. You’d be wrong. The campus itself is very nice, and the law school is by far the coolest building on campus. 4 stories tall the front of it is plated with glass and even on a gloomy, rainy morning, the natural light was abundant.
- Brexit: EU citizens offered 'UK settled status' by PM May
- Trump: I did not record ex-FBI chief James Comey
- Raqqa: The desperate fight for Islamic State group's ‘capital’
- US man 'gave top-secret information' to Chinese agent
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- Republican senators' revolt puts health bill in jeopardy
- Indian teen celebrates as Nasa sends satellite to space
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Bill Cosby plans 'sexual assault education' speaking tour