So if the industrial corridor of Jersey is really a toxic paradise, then Rutgers is definitely the oasis. You would expect an urban campus to be just a couple three story buildings that look like all the other buildings in the area. You’d be wrong. The campus itself is very nice, and the law school is by far the coolest building on campus. 4 stories tall the front of it is plated with glass and even on a gloomy, rainy morning, the natural light was abundant.
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Jacinda Ardern: New Zealand PM reveals she is pregnant
- Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick a billionaire after $8bn investment deal
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Fishermen escape crash by split-second
- US government shutdown: House backs funding bill and sends it to Senate
- Deadly storm Friederike causes Dutch and German transport chaos
- 'Shaking' Malaysia Airlines flight turns back to Australia
- Pope Francis arrives in crisis-hit Peru