So if the industrial corridor of Jersey is really a toxic paradise, then Rutgers is definitely the oasis. You would expect an urban campus to be just a couple three story buildings that look like all the other buildings in the area. You’d be wrong. The campus itself is very nice, and the law school is by far the coolest building on campus. 4 stories tall the front of it is plated with glass and even on a gloomy, rainy morning, the natural light was abundant.
- Trump says 'substantial chance' summit with Kim may be delayed
- Zuckerberg apologises to European Parliament for 'harm'
- F-35 stealth fighter sees first combat, in Israeli operation
- Bodycam shows moment police arrived at Trump resort shooting
- New York parents sue 30-year-old son who refuses to move out
- Danish minister Stojberg provokes Ramadan row
- Harry and Meghan attend first royal event since wedding
- Kendrick Lamar stops white fan using N-word on stage at concert
- Myanmar Rohingya militants massacred Hindus, says Amnesty
- Israel complains over Dutch TV Eurovision parody