So if the industrial corridor of Jersey is really a toxic paradise, then Rutgers is definitely the oasis. You would expect an urban campus to be just a couple three story buildings that look like all the other buildings in the area. You’d be wrong. The campus itself is very nice, and the law school is by far the coolest building on campus. 4 stories tall the front of it is plated with glass and even on a gloomy, rainy morning, the natural light was abundant.
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Xi Jinping to gain more power as China Communist congress ends
- Fox News: Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly clash over sex claims
- Why does the US have so many child brides?
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Iraq rebuffs Tillerson call to disband Iran-backed militias
- Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to win Fifa best male player award
- Russian radio presenter Felgengauer stabbed in neck
- Paris accord: US and Syria alone as Nicaragua signs
- George Clooney and Matt Damon speak out over Harvey Weinstein