Is this the definition of running out of ideas? I was recently checking out a friend’s link to a New York Times news story on forgetting (which is fascinating). To get to the article, though, I had to make my way through what marketing departments call a roadblock ad (my company uses them all the time). This is not a big deal, and something I have come to expect. But this particular ad caught my eye.
- Brexit: EU citizens offered 'UK settled status' by PM May
- Trump: I did not record ex-FBI chief James Comey
- Raqqa: The desperate fight for Islamic State group's ‘capital’
- US man 'gave top-secret information' to Chinese agent
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- Republican senators' revolt puts health bill in jeopardy
- Indian teen celebrates as Nasa sends satellite to space
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Bill Cosby plans 'sexual assault education' speaking tour