Is this the definition of running out of ideas? I was recently checking out a friend’s link to a New York Times news story on forgetting (which is fascinating). To get to the article, though, I had to make my way through what marketing departments call a roadblock ad (my company uses them all the time). This is not a big deal, and something I have come to expect. But this particular ad caught my eye.
- Trump says 'substantial chance' summit with Kim may be delayed
- Zuckerberg apologises to European Parliament for 'harm'
- F-35 stealth fighter sees first combat, in Israeli operation
- Bodycam shows moment police arrived at Trump resort shooting
- New York parents sue 30-year-old son who refuses to move out
- Danish minister Stojberg provokes Ramadan row
- Harry and Meghan attend first royal event since wedding
- Kendrick Lamar stops white fan using N-word on stage at concert
- Myanmar Rohingya militants massacred Hindus, says Amnesty
- Israel complains over Dutch TV Eurovision parody