Is this the definition of running out of ideas? I was recently checking out a friend’s link to a New York Times news story on forgetting (which is fascinating). To get to the article, though, I had to make my way through what marketing departments call a roadblock ad (my company uses them all the time). This is not a big deal, and something I have come to expect. But this particular ad caught my eye.
- Myeshia Johnson: Soldier's widow says Trump made me cry
- Xi Jinping to gain more power as China Communist congress ends
- Fox News: Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly clash over sex claims
- Why does the US have so many child brides?
- Ivory seizures hit record levels last year, report says
- Iraq rebuffs Tillerson call to disband Iran-backed militias
- Cristiano Ronaldo beats Lionel Messi to win Fifa best male player award
- Russian radio presenter Felgengauer stabbed in neck
- Paris accord: US and Syria alone as Nicaragua signs
- George Clooney and Matt Damon speak out over Harvey Weinstein