Is this the definition of running out of ideas? I was recently checking out a friend’s link to a New York Times news story on forgetting (which is fascinating). To get to the article, though, I had to make my way through what marketing departments call a roadblock ad (my company uses them all the time). This is not a big deal, and something I have come to expect. But this particular ad caught my eye.
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Jacinda Ardern: New Zealand PM reveals she is pregnant
- Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick a billionaire after $8bn investment deal
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Fishermen escape crash by split-second
- US government shutdown: House backs funding bill and sends it to Senate
- Deadly storm Friederike causes Dutch and German transport chaos
- 'Shaking' Malaysia Airlines flight turns back to Australia
- Pope Francis arrives in crisis-hit Peru