Law Review is the law school version of yearbook; it’s where all the cool kids end up. Since I was only able to be an editor of my high school newspaper, being cool is a hugely motivating factor for me. I’ll do almost anything to be cool or just look cool. I’ll smoke cigarettes in the bathroom, I’ll jump off very high things, I’ll steal tootsie rolls from the gas station, and I’ll harass and beat up people smaller than me (but usually only to impress a girl).
- Cancer blood test ‘enormously exciting’
- Turpin case: California couple deny torturing 'shackled siblings'
- Jacinda Ardern: New Zealand PM reveals she is pregnant
- Uber co-founder Travis Kalanick a billionaire after $8bn investment deal
- Adolescence now lasts from 10 to 24, scientists say
- Fishermen escape crash by split-second
- US government shutdown: House backs funding bill and sends it to Senate
- Deadly storm Friederike causes Dutch and German transport chaos
- 'Shaking' Malaysia Airlines flight turns back to Australia
- Pope Francis arrives in crisis-hit Peru