Law Review is the law school version of yearbook; it’s where all the cool kids end up. Since I was only able to be an editor of my high school newspaper, being cool is a hugely motivating factor for me. I’ll do almost anything to be cool or just look cool. I’ll smoke cigarettes in the bathroom, I’ll jump off very high things, I’ll steal tootsie rolls from the gas station, and I’ll harass and beat up people smaller than me (but usually only to impress a girl).
- Brexit: EU citizens offered 'UK settled status' by PM May
- Trump: I did not record ex-FBI chief James Comey
- Raqqa: The desperate fight for Islamic State group's ‘capital’
- US man 'gave top-secret information' to Chinese agent
- Philando Castile: Girl, 4, calms mother in police car
- Republican senators' revolt puts health bill in jeopardy
- Indian teen celebrates as Nasa sends satellite to space
- Grenfell Tower: Eleven high rises 'fail fire-risk tests'
- Otto Warmbier: Funeral held for student jailed in N Korea
- Bill Cosby plans 'sexual assault education' speaking tour